1:30 PM Registration
1:55 PM Warm-Up
Opening Ceremony 2 PM sharp!
All-weather event! - rain, shine or snow
START & FINISH: EDWORTHY PARK (see map below)
Meeting Point: Picnic site 5: near south end of pedestrian bridge
Parking: both sides of river, access from Shaganappi Trail or Spruce Drive
5 km walk follows north side of Bow River, turnaround near 29th street, return to starting point
8 km run rerouted due to flooding damage: now on north side of Bow to pedestrian bridge under Crowchild and back
Strollers, Bikes, Wheelchairs, Scooters, Skateboards and Pets WELCOME!!!!
· The fun run and walk is in memory of Nadia Ilnyckyj
· Promotes awareness of asthma prevention
· Donations accepted for Nadia’s Run for Asthma Charitable Foundation
· Proceeds for the Alberta Children’s Hospital Pediatric Asthma Services
- Refreshments and PRIZES
- Exercise is the reward!
- Door prize donations accepted and acknowledged
Please email us at email@example.com to receive a 2013 Participation Form